1. Eggs: anyway you can think, fried, scrambled, boiled, in an omelette, egg in the hole, egg salad, egg sandwich :)
2. Toast (whole grain with no white sugar or white flour): top it with butter, peanut butter, other nut butters (I often use almond), homemade jam, berries.
3. Granola (If you are a cereal person I had trouble finding a good cereal that was both free of white sugar and white flour plus had no additives) Granola is one of my favorite breakfast options, have it with fruit and milk, it's delicious :)
4. Oatmeal: Use whole oats and make it yourself instead of the flavored packages which are full of sugar and other not so great ingredients. Mix a little maple syrup, jam or honey in for sweetness, add fruit, nuts, coconut.
You can also make the Refrigerator Oatmeal, I tried a couple of the flavors and they are pretty good, very quick and easy, and nice for a change.
5. Pancakes (make sure no white flour or sugar): I often make Whole Wheat Banana Pancakes and freeze them for later.
6. Smoothie (use real food ingredients)
7. Muffins (preferably homemade with no white flour or white sugar). these Banana Muffins are pretty good. Make them and freeze them for quick meals.
8. Bacon or prosciutto: all store bought bacon I can find here has added sugar so we started making our own and it was good. Just buy sliced pork belly, marinate it overnight in water (enough to just cover), 1 tbsp salt and 2 tbsp maple syrup, delicious.
9. Fruit Salad: This Apple Salad is really good.
10. Yogurt with fruit and granola. Remember to buy plain yogurt, no sugar. You can add honey, maple syrup, or jam. I also don't buy fat free or low fat yogurt, full fat versions are more natural :)
11. Grill Cheese ( use whole grain bread and real cheese, without added colours)
Hope these ideas help to eat a better, more healthy, real food diet :)