So, the guidelines I am following right now while I await further test results are:
1. No wheat, barley, rye or spelt.
2. No white sugar, highly processed sugars, or artificial sugars.
3. No dairy (except organic butter).
4. No overly processed or packaged foods.
5. No artificial ingredients or chemicals.
6. No nightshade vegetables (tomato, eggplant, peppers).
7. Drinking 10.5 (8oz) glasses of water daily (amount based on my weight).
8. Eating more anti-inflammatory foods and foods good for digestion (ginger, berries, cherries, green/herbal teas, pineapple, etc). No onions for me either as they don't seem to treat me well.
9. Try to eat organic as much as possible.
Most of these are real food guidelines I try to follow anyway; when I'm not burning the wagon that is :)
Today has been great so far. Fruit and veggie smoothie for breakfast (coconut water, apple, banana, berries with cherries, spinach, ginger, and chia seeds). Also had a boiled egg for protein; not in the smoothie, just along with it :)
Snacks was some apple slices with the kids in pre-k classes.
Lunch was a simple homemade chicken soup I made last week. Have some frozen for later meals :)
Dinner tonight was tuna steak topped with lemon olive oil, along with roasted asparagus and baked sweet potato with butter. It was excellent. I love having a meal that is healthy but also good and satisfying :)