Some snack options:
3. Hummus (with veggies or whole grain crackers)
4. Apple and nut butter (one of my favorites)
5. Toast (whole grain). I often make my own bread.
6. Crackers (whole grain). These cheesy crackers are pretty good.
7. Popcorn (another favorite :) you can pop with oil or top with butter or coconut oil, but avoid microwave popcorn because they tend to have lots of extra additives) I use the brown bag method :)
8. Potato chips (make them yourself with thinly sliced potatoes, olive oil and salt)
9. Milk (full-fat)
10. Tea, coffee, cocoa, latte, hot chocolate
11. Corn chips (homemade) with salsa or guacamole
12. Cheese (full-fat)
13. Yogurt (full-fat; with fruit, jam, honey, and/or granola)
16. Chocolate (homemade)
18. Granola and milk
20. Fruit salad
21. Muffin (whole grain) For delicious chocolate muffins use this cake recipe, or try whole wheat banana muffins
22. Boiled egg
23. Tuna salad (use homemade mayo)
If you are buying some of these snack options pre-packaged just be sure to read the ingredient list. There are some real food options but you may need to look for them.