2. If doing a full real food challenge seems to much at first than consider starting out small with mini challenges. Something is better than nothing.
3. If you do not like to cook than this plan may not be the best for you. It requires a lot of prepping and cooking because very little food will come from packages anymore.
4. Plan out your week. Decide what you will cook for dinner each day and plan leftovers or simple foods for lunch and breakfast. Make a grocery list based on your plan and buy your ingredients for the week. Plan & prep.
5. Find recipes and food options you will enjoy. Plan for snacks and have real food options available.
6. Clean out your pantry and fridge. This is very important. Foods that are not included in the real food plan need to be out of sight and out of mind. Hide them in the back, give them to a friend, or donate them to local food banks.
7. Cook and bake in bulk when possible. Freeze or store items for later use when you just don't have the time or plans change.